There is also more info at the bottom of this post.
Here are the links to the other girls blogs so you can see their creations this month.
But... before I go any further I'd also like to announce that I'm hosting a giveaway today. Stampington has been gracious enough to offer me the opportunity to give way an issue of March/ April Somerset Studio. All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment in this blog post between now and next Friday (March 21st).
I'll announce the winner on Friday. Stampington will send the issue directly to the winner.
Somerset Studio March/April issue
Here is my page for March
Something a little different for me. Sheet music, magazine page pieces, mod podge, paint, markets, threadless stitching, stamping.... and do you know what that is holding the photo?
It's a Music Staff Chalkboard Liner.
( or in this case... a perfect photo holder :)
Sam, Bill, Ken, and Buck loved singing together, and had been doing it for years, but this night was extra special. A real celebration. They're singing on a live radio broadcast on KQRX from the Simmons Theater in St Louis. This was a hug deal for four guys from Chelsea Missouri. Family and friends back home were gathered around their radios waiting to hear them sing with their perfectly harmonized voices. They had been practicing for weeks. Tonight was their night to make their little town proud.
- Nat, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There is no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There is no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
Don't forget to leave a comment in this post for a chance to win a copy of
Somerset Studio March/April Issue
Thanks so much for stopping by
I hope you have a creative day!