Friday, April 28, 2017

"Joy looks good on you" card using Tammy Tutterow Stamps


Hello Friends!
I'm LOVING working with these stamps from Tammy Tutterow! They are gorgeous and so easy to use. This one was done with just fine tip sharpies and a bit of chalk.   Being far from a master of any specific markers, I find I can't really go wrong with these stamps, whether I use, markers, colored pencils, watercolor, chalk .. whatever.  They are so forgiving!
There are so many really cute stamps to choose from. This is the first time using this one for me. I   see me using is a lot in the future!
You can see all the stamps here


Today is the day that Tammy shares the teams projects, so if you want to see the awesome projects the Creative Team has been working on, you can check them out here
Tammy always had gorgeous projects she shares here on her blog, so you can check it out anytime, and you wont be disappointed :) 


 


Here is the link to this stamp  Joy looks good on you

I've been having so much fun creating with these stamps.  Dan always wants me to come downstairs and watch a movie with  him on his nights off.  I however have never really been one to sit and watch TV with out doing something else. (Especially thru a move).  It's almost painful to me lol. So...I bring a few pre- stamped  images downstairs with me and color while I'm watching.  NOW, I'm a happy camper! lol


-------------------------------------------

Even tho we have an many dreary, cloudy days, I'm thrilled Spring had finally arrived.  I love seeing our fruit tree in bloom.



The clouds started to lift and the sky is looking lighter.  I know for many people this photo wouldn't be too thrilling, but for me................. It's bliss.   We always wanted to live in the country, at least out of town.  Sometimes I have to pinch myself.  I love it here so much.  We don't live in a  mansion, or own hundreds of acres of land, but we love it here.
Sometimes you just have to stop and think about what you have and be thankful.



I hope you are all had a great week! Enjoy the weekend! YAY!
 

Vicki   

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Vicki, your card is so pretty! You have such a talent for pairing patterned paper with sentiments and they always turn out gorgeous. Love it!

Cathie ♥

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so happy! I I've your useofbright colors and the fun patterned paper. So glad you are on the team, Vic!

harrahx2 said...

Love the card Vicki. Your Tree is lovely. I must say, I have several of Tammy's stamps and they stamp so crisp! Hugs and have a great week. Hope the dentist goes easy on you. Make him knock you out, lol.......

Sandy said...

I love your projects but I come to your blog to see your beautiful landscape photography of scenic Nebraska. I am from Kansas City, (not since 1963) but the mid west has always been in my heart and always will be. I love that you have such appreciation of your neighborhood and environment because I totally get it. Your beautiful pictures of the Nebraska farmlands take me back to a place I long for. Thank you for sharing.