Thursday, April 27, 2017

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L / Paper House Productions blog hop Day 4

It's been an exciting week of sharing on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Paper House Productions blogs. We have teamed up and have been sharing the creativity all week. You can check out all the posts and projects here on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog and on the Paper House Productions blog
And ... did I mention that there are giveaways involved??



All I can say is if you are looking for some great Travel themed scrapbooking products, look no further. Wow, Paper House has it all.
I found this Midwest Tag Sheet that instantly called to me.  Go figure! lol  I don't ever see "Nebraska" things , unless they are football related.  I was thrilled.
I decided to use this photo, that for me sums up our life, living here in NE.  This is the road to our house. Our land is where those trees are.

I thought it would be fun to use one of these journal pieces to add some facts about NE.

+
For putting together layouts I'm in love with my E-Z runner Grand.  It's my go to for most everything, but for layouts it's a dream.   The adhesive is permanent  and is HOLDS!  You don't need to cover the entire back in adhesive, or even run it all around the edge of the paper your attaching.  I just hit the corner , and the middle. Simple as that!


Paper House also has some great dimensional stickers, like this US map sticker.  There was also a little heart on the sheet that was perfect for placing right on Nebraska .


I truly have used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3-L exclusively  for at least 15 years now.  I LOVE that they have the perfect adhesive for the job.  For example, below I show how I used Crafty Power Tape for thin strips of paper that I use  for borders and accents.
 

This is also why I really love checking out the projects on the SA blog.  I not only like to be inspired by the projects the Design Team creates, but also to see the different ways they use each of the adhesives. Sometimes I see a way one of the girls has used a certainly adhesive and thought " why didn't I ever think of that?"  You will find very helpful tips there.

Thanks so much for stopping today! Don't forget there is all kinds of inspiration on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog and the Paper House Productions Blog, so check them out if you have a chance.  (Links above.)

Vicki



1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Love the EZ runner grand and will have to check it out. It looks easy to use! Love the US map and the layout is stunning. I never think like you do Vicki.