Monday, May 01, 2017

Fancy Pants Designs card, 1912 Emporium, and Happy May Day!

Hello friends!  Happy May Day to you all!
It's another chilly, windy, rainy day here in Nebraska... but I have hope that nicer weather is around the corner. I actually saw the sun peek for just a minute.
I thought I'd share a Fancy Pants Designs card today.  Nothing like playing with cheerful papers to make your own sunshine!   I love these colors and patterns!


It's May Day and I am on a mission to keep May Day alive...but this year I am just not getting out to deliver May baskets.  I have been dealing with this toothache for so long it's just wiped me out.  After getting the filling I had pain for two weeks.  After talking with the dentist the decision was made that I needed to see the Endodontist and get a root canal. ugh.   So they call them to get me the referral.  The Endodontist called and the soonest I could get in was a week away! double ugh!  Well, it's been a LONG three weeks, but finally  my appointment is tomorrow.  I never thought I'd look forward to a root canal, but I AM!  I am "so" over this. Praying that tomorrow by this time I am pain free.



The May baskets above are some I made last year or the year before.

I have to share some photos with you from a fun shopping trip the girls and I made last week.  First of all we had a lovely brunch at Karen now home.. which was wonderful!
Then we headed to Wayne NE and took in a AMAZING new shop there called 1912 Emporium.
All I can say is I cant wait to go back.  If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen some of the photos I shared, but here are a few .

If you are on FB, be sure to follow them, and check out the photos and videos they have posted.


There are two big levels just packed with amazing things.


Lets just say, ... we had a lot of bags in the car on the way home. lol



What a fun day spent with the girls.  We will be going again soon.  I cant say enough great things about this place!  AMAZING!


Love these ladies!
I just snapped a quick photo of a couple of the things I got.


I'm in love with this butter dish.

I bought a number of things but ended up leaving some things in Karen car.  Like I said.... there were quite a few bags in there.   I will share those when I get them.


I'm hoping you will all stop back by on Wednesday as Catherine Scanlon, Nathalie Kalbach and I have some special things to share.   

See you Wednesday


Hugs, Vicki

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Love May Baskets! Love Love Love. Very few people know about them. We did them always in Mass. No one in Maryland knows them. Want to go to that store! Butter dish to die for and so many other things I wanted! LOL, good thing I don't live there........Hugs missy!